Sunday, October 15, 2006

Lerr....
My journey in Junyuan has ended.
Except for that O levels which I'm only coming for exams.
Now the song 'Memory' is ringing in my head.

JUNYUAN!
Wow, a year ago, you wouldn't think you would be saying this but,
Junyuan is definitely gonna be missed.
Going there nearly every single day of my life,(for 5 years)
sometimes punctual but other time, late.
Haha, that's all I can say to myself.

Now, it's the time for the book!
Hit it everbody, in fact, hit it hard.
It's the time to fight for the education battle.
Just imagine, without one, what are gonna do.
I'm gonna start with going for Geography remedial tomorrow at 9.
Finish your O levels with peace and enjoy PROM!

Then go do what you want work, sleep, whatever lah your mind can think of.
At least not for now, as I have said, go study.(Seriously)

Won't be updating anytime soon.Bye